OVERVIEW OF PROCESS COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY
After completion of this unit, the student should be able to make a set of uncorrected direct screen four-color separation negatives and use acetate overlay proofing material to make a full color proof. Competencies will be demonstrated by completing the job sheets and the unit tests with a minimum score of 85 percent.
After completion of this unit, the student should be able to:
1 .Match terms related to process color photography with their correct definitions.
2. Distinguish between additive and subtractive primary color
3. Select true statements concerning the functions of printing inks.
4. Select true statements concerning color separation.
5. Name methods for making color corrections.
6. Demonstrate the ability to:
Build PMS color using process color screens.
Shoot, strip, proof and plate a set of three color separations.
Copy sets of four-color separation negatives.
Strip sets of four-color separation negatives.
Make proofs of sets of four-color separation flats.
Add color bars and register marks while plating high quality four-color process
|UNIT ONE||UNIT TWO||UNIT THREE||UNIT FOUR|
|LOBBY||ABOUT ME||THE CLASS||LESSONS||HOME|