After completion of this unit, the student should be able to set up a graphic arts darkroom, use a process camera to expose graphic arts film, and process a line negative. Competencies will be demonstrated by completing the assignment sheets, job sheet, and the unit tests
with a minimum score of 85 percent.
After completion of this unit, the student should be able to:
1. Define a process camera.
2. Identify types of process cameras.
3. Identify the parts of process cameras.
4. Match the parts of a process camera with their functions.
5. Match types of camera copy with their descriptions.
6. Match darkroom equipment/supplies with their uses.
7. Match types of camera film with their physical characteristics.
8. Select true statements concerning darkroom cleanliness.
9. Select true statements concerning darkroom safety
. 10. Interpret Hazardous Materials Identification System (HM IS) labels.
11. Collect types of copy. (Assignment Sheet #1)
12. Complete a darkroom safety worksheet. (Assignment Sheet #2)
13. Demonstrate the ability to prepare a darkroom for tray processing, and expose and develop a line negative. (Job Sheet #1)
Continued - Lesson 1a
|UNIT ONE||UNIT TWO||UNIT THREE||UNIT FOUR||UNIT FIVE|
|LOBBY||ABOUT ME||THE CLASS||LESSONS||HOME|