1. Trays (3)
4. Storage containers (when necessary)
1. Graphic arts film
2. Graphic arts developer (NOTE: This may be either lith or rapid access.
Ask your instructor to help you identify which type.)
3. Stop bath, 28% acetic acid or indicator stop bath
4. Fixer solution (appropriate for type of developer used)
5. Copy collection from Assignment Sheet #1
(NOTE: Since the quantity of chemical is dependent on the tray size to be used,
ask your instructor how much to mix.)
1. Prepare developer in 1st tray. (Figure 1)
(NOTE: Check manufacturer's recommendations.)
2. Prepare stop bath in 2nd tray. (Figure 1)
3. Prepare fixer solution in 3rd tray. (Figure 1)
4. Place thermometer in sink.
5. Fill water jacket in sink according to recommendation of instructor.
6. Set temperature control unit on sink for type of film being used -
11th type 680F, rapid access usually 75-850F. (Figure 1)
|UNIT ONE||UNIT TWO||UNIT THREE||UNIT FOUR||UNIT FIVE|
|LOBBY||ABOUT ME||THE CLASS||LESSONS||HOME|