1. Match terms related to halftone photography with their correct definitions.
2. Define basic halftone nomenclature.
3. Match types of contact screens with their descriptions.
4. Select true statements concerning the care of contact screens.
5. Complete statements concerning halftone dot percentages.
6. Select true statements concerning procedures for avoiding moires in rescreening.
7. Identify halftone dot percentages.
8. Demonstrate the ability to:
Test halftone screens for basic information.
Use a halftone computation chart to make halftones.
|UNIT ONE||UNIT TWO||UNIT THREE||UNIT FOUR||UNIT FIVE|
|LOBBY||ABOUT ME||THE CLASS||LESSONS||HOME|