After completion of this unit, the student should be able to determine a basic exposure for a solid 4 on the gray scale and make necessary exposure adjustments to compensate for percentage of reproduction size and quality of copy. Competencies will be demonstrated by completing the assignment sheet, job sheet, and the unit tests with a minimum score of 85 percent.
After completion of this unit, the student should be able to:
1. Match terms related to line photography with their correct definitions.
2. Complete statements concerning principles of line photography (theory of photography).
3. Distinguish between types of base material.
4. Differentiate among types of emulsion.
5. Describe degrees of density.
6. State an exposure rule for recording density steps on a gray scale.
7. Identify parts of a typical lens assembly.
8. Select true statements concerning the characteristics of an aperture.
9. Select true statements concerning the functions of filters.
10. Apply an exposure rule for different steps on the gray scale. (Assignment Sheet #1)
11. Demonstrate the ability to set up a process camera and determine exposures. (Job Sheet #1)
12. Demonstrate the ability to produce; two tone ,three tone, four tone and special effect posterization.
|UNIT ONE||UNIT TWO||UNIT THREE||UNIT FOUR||UNIT FIVE|
|LOBBY||ABOUT ME||THE CLASS||LESSONS||HOME|